Filipinos prepare bibingka during special occasions like Christmas or birthday parties as a traditional Filipino dessert. It is a type of a rice cake mixed with milk and cheese and a bite can be filling.
- 1 tin coconut milk (big)
- 1 tin evaporated milk (big)
- 1 tin condensed milk (big)
- 4 raw eggs
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 600 g glutinous rice
- cheese (strips or shredded)
- 3 pcs. smoke coconut or 2 pcs. young coconut (cut into strips)
- Preheat oven to 170′c or 270′F.
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients except butter. Mix it well.
- Buttered the molds or cooking tray or baking pan.
- Adjust the oven into 150′c and bake it for 45 minutes.
- Use the toothpick for checking.
- Add cheese and put another 15 minutes or more until it will cooked. Adjust the temperature if it is necessary.
Burn Off The Calories
- You could burn off the 886 calories from this Bibingka in a variety of ways:
- Treadmill – 5% incline @ 2 mph for 206 minutes
- Dancing – jazz for 163 minutes
- Mountain Biking for 92 minutes
It is much better if you drink it with coffee or tea.